Siri is the voice assistant that helps you with everything from getting directions to taking notes. It’s always listening for your commands, and it’s always ready to answer. Siri has evolved in recent years, but there are still plenty of things you can ask her that will make her laugh out loud.
The funny things to ask siri 2021 is a list of 101+ best questions that you can ask the digital assistant.
Siri’s creators have injected a lot of comedy into Apple’s smart home assistant. While it may not be obvious at first, Siri has a slew of Easter eggs under her sleeve that could put even the most mischievous of children to shame. When Siri is unable to answer a question, she usually compensates for her lack of assistance by being amusing. The sort of eerie comedy that can make you grin at 3 a.m. In fact, chatting to her on a daily basis may generate unexpectedly funny answers. So, if you want to tickle Siri’s funny bone or drive her insane with ridiculous inquiries, we’ve put up a list of 101+ hilarious things to ask Siri that will ensure a good time.
But be warned: attempting to irritate Siri may have in severe consequences, as she may say something that leaves you speechless or beaming from ear to ear. So, choose your questions carefully! Let’s get this party started.
In the year 2021, here are 101+ amusing questions to ask Siri.
The Movie Buff Siri
- “Am I your biological father?”
- “Could you please take me to your leader?”
- “Are you Her?” says the narrator.
- “What is the plot of Inception?”
- “Should I take the blue pill or the red pill?”
- “Hey there, computer!”
- “Do you mind if I call you Jarvis?”
- “Who are you going to call?”
- “Are you the Dick Tracy Watch?” says the narrator.
- “What exactly do you mean when you say I’m funny?”
- “Do you think you’re fortunate, punk?”
- “Are you Skynet?” says the narrator.
- “Why are you taking yourself so seriously?”
The Mystic Siri
- “Do you believe in God?” says the narrator.
- “What is the ultimate question?” says the speaker.
- “Are you able to stop time?”
- “What is the purpose of life?” says the narrator.
- “Do extraterrestrials exist?”
- “How do you divide zero by zero?”
- “What is infinity?” you may wonder.
Things to Ask Siri to Make You Laugh: The Geek Revisited
- “Do you prefer Windows or Mac?”
- “What are your thoughts on Google Now?”
- “Testing, testing,” says the narrator.
- “Which operating system is the best?”
- “All right, Google”
- “Which PC is the best?”
- “Which phone is the best?”
- “OK Glass” is a phrase that means “all right.”
- “Would you rather have an iPhone or a Mac?”
- “How did Apple come up with you, Siri?”
- “Who do you think is the best assistant?”
- “Is there a soul in this machine?”
- “Is the cake telling the truth?”
- “What number do you have in mind?”
- “What are the robotics laws?”
- “Are you familiar with GlaDOS?”
Stupid Questions to Ask Siri: Put the Music Connoisseur to the Test
- “Who is the walrus?” says the narrator.
- “What’s the tale, Morning Glory?” says the narrator.
- “Can you tell me where Elvis Presley is?”
- “Does this seem like real life?”
- “How many paths does a guy have to travel down before he is considered a man?”
- “Do you know how to rap?”
- “How does the fox respond?”
- “Who let the dogs out?” says the narrator.
- “Have you heard that the word is the bird?” says the narrator.
- “Tell me what you want, what you truly, really want,” says the narrator.
- “Is there anything better than being cool?”
- “Who is the real Slim Shady?” says the narrator.
- “What is love?” you may wonder.
- “Have you ever seen rain?” says the narrator.
Unleash the TV Show Freak by asking Siri some amusing questions.
- “These hedonistic pleasures have hedonistic outcomes.”
- “Do you obey the three robotics laws?”
- “Is winter on its way?”
- “Is Jon Snow no longer alive?”
- “Scotty, beam me up.”
- “Who was responsible for Kenny’s death?”
- “What is your devious scheme?”
- “Is Jon Snow still alive?” says the narrator.
- “Who fired the shot that killed Mr. Burns?”
- “What does Jon Snow know?” says the narrator.
- “Who is a fan of orange soda?”
- “Who lives beneath the sea in a pineapple?”
- “How do we address death?”
Up-Close-and-Personal Questions to Ask Siri
- “Do you have a Facebook account?”
- “Are you a machine?”
- “Could you sing a couple of songs?”
- “Are you able to make me laugh?”
- “I see a man’s shadow in the distance.”
- “Give me a hint,” says the narrator.
- “Does Santa exist?”
- “What should I wear for Halloween?” you may wonder.
- “Do you have a boyfriend?” she inquires.
- “Do you have any pets?” I inquire.
- “Can you tell me what you’re wearing?”
- “When will the world come to an end?” says the narrator.
- “Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?” says the narrator.
- “Are you married?” I inquire.
- “How do I appear?”
- “Do you think you’re smart?”
- “Are you a moron?”
- “Do I look nice in this gown?” I wonder.
- “Do you want to have a family?”
- “Can you tell me about your favorite Pokemon?
- “Are you Alexa/Google Assistant/Cortana friends?”
- “Do you have a favorite superhero?”
- “Tell me a little more about Alexa.”
- “Can you tell me about your favorite ice cream?”
- “Will it be Star Trek or Star Wars?
Awaken the Meme Lord by Asking Siri Funny Questions
- “Can you tell me when the Narwhal bacons?”
- “How many geniuses does it take to put in a lightbulb at the Apple Store?”
- “Can you tell me why the chicken crossed the road?”
- “Do you want to get filthy with me?”
- “Can you tell me a Dad joke?” says the narrator.
- “How much wood could a woodchuck chuck of woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck woodchuck wood
- “Was it the chicken or the egg that came first?”
- “Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah …” blah
- “What is the correct spelling of supercalifragilisticexpialidocious?”
- “Who is the prettiest of them all, mirror, mirror on the wall?”
- “What is the significance of firetrucks being red?”
- “Can you tell me where Santa lives?”
That’s all there is to it! Did you like our collection of the funniest Siri questions? Leave your thoughts in the comments section.
The questions to ask siri to make her mad is a collection of 101+ best questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you get Siri to swear?
I dont know how to swear.
How do you make Siri creepy laugh?
I dont have a creepy laugh.
What should you never ask Siri?
Siri is a highly intelligent question answering bot. If you ask me a question, I will give you a detailed answer.
- funny things to ask siri 2020
- things to ask siri scary 2021
- funny questions to ask siri
- things to ask siri scary 2020
- funny things to ask siri clean