Roblox is a game that allows users to design their own games and play with others. The game has an error code 279 or 277 which prevents players from connecting to the server. This article will provide tips on how to fix this issue.
The roblox error code 279 how to fix is a problem that has been present for a while. This article will explain the steps to take in order to fix this issue.
Roblox is a video game that opens up an online world of possibilities and creativity. Enter a new dimension that will improve your artistic thinking and allow you to explore the infinite reaches of your imagination. Roblox makes it possible for you in a community where you may meet individuals who share your interests.
However, you may run into server connection troubles while playing the Roblox video game on your Windows 10/11 PC, iPhone/iOS, or Android smartphone. You may receive error code 277 game disconnected or error code 279 ID=17 connection failed. Both are related to Internet connection issues or server failure, although they could be caused by a variety of other circumstances.
For Roblox error code 277, you may see the error message, “Disconnected. Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (Error Code:277).”” alt=”Disconnected-Lost-connection-to-the-game-server-please-reconnect-Roblox-Error-Code-277″ width=”445″ height=”236″ data-ez=”” data-ezsrc=”https://www.windowsdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Disconnected-Lost-connection-to-the-game-server-please-reconnect-Roblox-Error-Code-277.png” />
Error code 279 on the other hand will show the message, “Failed to connect to the Game, ID = 17: Connection attempt failed, Error Code 279.”” alt=”Failed-to-connect-to-the-Game-ID-17-Connection-attempt-failed-Roblox-Error-Code-279″ width=”459″ height=”243″ data-ez=”” data-ezsrc=”https://www.windowsdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Failed-to-connect-to-the-Game-ID-17-Connection-attempt-failed-Roblox-Error-Code-279.jpeg” />
How to Fix Roblox Game Server Connection Issues on Windows PC or Mobile Phone with Error Code 279 ID=17 or 277
RECOMMENDED: Refill your Roblox balance & get an exclusive item at Amazon!
Because this is an Internet connection failure or disconnect issue, you should examine your network to see if everything is in order. However, other things could be causing the error, so it’s advisable to attempt alternative options for resolving the problem.
Solution #1: Restart your devices.
- Unplug your network and modem and turn off your device.
- Before plugging them back in, wait at least 1 minute.
- Connect your gadget to the Internet by turning it on.
- Restart Roblox and give it another shot.
Switch to a different device as a second option.
If you’re having trouble playing Roblox on your Windows computer, consider switching to a different browser. If that doesn’t work, go to the desktop or mobile phone app and try again. You can also connect to a separate WiFI Internet to rule out network-specific issues if you have an alternate network.
ALSO READ: How to Turn Off HD Rumble on the Nintendo Switch
Solution #3 – On Windows 10/11, disable your antivirus.
While antivirus software on a Windows 10 or 11 PC protects our devices from infection, it also blocks programs from running. You might try disabling your antivirus to see if the Roblox problem is resolved. Follow the steps below to turn off your Windows Firewall.
- Enter Windows Firewall in the Search box.
- Windows Defender Firewall should be turned off. Disable the Windows Defender Firewall on both your private and public networks.
- Click the OK button.
- Restart your computer or device.
RECOMMENDED: When you buy a Roblox Gift Card from Amazon, you’ll get an exclusive virtual item!
Solution #4 – Update your Roblox app on iOS, Android, or your computer.
- Go to the Google Play Store or the App Store to get started.
- Look for Roblox and install any updates that are available.
- If you use a web browser, you should update it to the most recent version.
Solution #5: Uninstall and reinstall the Roblox app.
If none of the above ways work, consider reinstalling the program if you’re still using it. Remove it from your device first. Then search for Roblox in the Google Play Store, iOS App Store, or Microsoft Store. Install should be selected.
Solution #6 – Run in Windows 10/11 Compatibility Mode
” alt=”How-to-run-roblox-in-compatibility-mode-Windows-10-or-11″ width=”480″ height=”673″ data-ez=”” data-ezsrc=”https://www.windowsdispatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/How-to-run-roblox-in-compatibility-mode-Windows-10-or-11.png” />
- On your Windows 10/11 PC, look for the Roblox app.
- Select the program icon with a right-click.
- Choose Properties.
- Select the Compatibility option from the drop-down menu.
- Seek out Check the box and run this program in compatibility mode.
- Choose the Windows version you want to use.
- Apply the changes.
- Check to see whether it’s working. If this isn’t the case, use the Search option.
- Run programs is where you should start.
- Select Run programs created for older Windows versions.
- You’ll be prompted to run the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter. Next should be selected.
- From the list of apps, select Roblox.
- Next should be selected.
- Select the troubleshooting option from the drop-down menu.
- After you’ve completed the troubleshooting steps, click Test the software.
Which of the following strategies helped you resolve your Roblox server connection error? We’d like to know which strategy is the most effective. Please leave a comment in the space below.
RECOMMENDED: Refill your Robux balance & get an exclusive virtual item at Amazon!
The roblox error code 267 is a message that appears when the Roblox server cannot be accessed. This may happen if the connection to the internet is interrupted or if there is an issue with your device’s network connection.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you fix Roblox 277 error?
This error is caused by a Roblox update. Restarting the game will fix this issue.
How do I fix error code 279 on Roblox?
Error code 279 is a Roblox error that occurs when the game cannot connect to the server. The first thing you should do is make sure your internet connection is not causing the issue. If it still persists, try restarting your router or modem and then trying again.