PSG see Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger as fit to bolster defense PSG defender Thiago Silva is convinced that Antonio Rudiger will be the perfect partner for his partner Marquinhos. The Brazilian International, who is currently on vacation with the national team, saw Rudiger at the Chelsea training ground on Monday and was impressed by the German’s game. “I saw him at Chelsea training ground and he’s with the team now. He looks really good. He can play at PSG too and
PSG are interested in Antonio Rudiger after seeing him commit to Chelsea, according to The Telegraph. The defender is out of contract at the end of the season, but according to their report the French side are considering a move for the German international.
Antonio Rudiger was the surprise package of the 2015/16 season. He was one of the best defenders in the world – that wasn’t clear until the ntirings. He quickly became one of the best defenders in the world.
PSG are looking for defensive reinforcements, and Antonio Rudiger of Chelsea might be the answer. Marc Atkins/Getty Images photo
The summer transfer window for Europe’s major leagues has ended! Following a summer of international football, a slew of teams waited until the last minute to finalize their deals. Here you can see all of the key signings and see how we rated them. However, just because the window is closed until January doesn’t mean the rumors won’t continue.
PSG is planning a move for Rudiger.
According to Le 10 Sport, Paris Saint-efforts Germain’s in the free transfer market will continue with sports director Leonardo preparing a bid for Chelsea’s Antonio Rudiger.
For some time, the West London club has been trying to settle the Germany international’s contract issue, but there is still no light at the end of the tunnel leading to fresh terms at Stamford Bridge.
And, as the 28-year-contract old’s expires, the Ligue 1 club waits patiently with a plan to sign the centre-back as a free agent following an already hectic summer.
Since Thomas Tuchel’s arrival in the Premier League, the defender has been an integral part of Thomas Tuchel’s plans, having played every minute of the Blues’ season thus far.
– LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+ (U.S.) – Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – Don’t have access to ESPN? Get immediate access
GOSSIP ON PAPER (by Danny Lewis)
– Internazionale wants to sign a number of important first-team players, according to Fabrizio Romano. Lautaro Martinez, Nicolo Barella, and Marcelo Brozovic are all negotiating new contracts with the Serie A champions. After losing both Romelu Lukaku and Achraf Hakimi from their title-winning squad in the summer, the Nerazzurri are looking to sign first-teamers to long-term contracts.
– According to The Evening Standard, Chelsea will try again for Jules Kounde after failing to clinch a deal during the summer transfer window. With Thiago Silva in the last year of his contract at Stamford Bridge, Tuchel is expected to prioritize defensive reinforcements. The France international has remained a key part of Sevilla’s plans, shining in a 1-0 victory against Getafe just before the international break.
– According to the newest edition of the Here We Go Podcast, David Luiz would like to join a European club. After a two-year stint at Arsenal, the 34-year-old has been out of contract since the summer, and despite recent connections with Lazio in Serie A, the former Brazil international has yet to secure a new deal.
– According to Foot Mercato, Galatasaray is working against the clock to clinch a loan deal for Nampalys Mendy. The Leicester City midfielder is said to have agreed to terms with the Turkish Super Lig team, but with the transfer window closing on Wednesday, both parties are racing against the clock to complete the move, with the Senegal international facing a lengthy journey to Istanbul.
– According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Stefano Okaka’s time at Udinese is coming to an end, with the striker likely to join Istanbul Basaksehir. The 32-year-old is likely to sign a two-year contract with a third year option. Last season, the striker scored four goals in 17 starts in Serie A and added an assist in Udinese’s 2-2 tie with Juventus on the season’s first day.
- psg schedule
- psg champions league